All pupils are encouraged to wear school uniform up until the end of Key Stage 4 in Seniors. Uniform is not worn in our P16 classes. School sweatshirts are available to order from Tesco. Please click on the link here.
Please ensure all uniform is clearly labelled with your childs name.
For pupils of all ages (Early Years through to end of KS4):
- Dark grey or black trousers, skirts or pinafore dresses. Black tracksuit bottoms, smart dark grey or black shorts in the summer months are also permitted.
- White or blue polo shirts or blouses. Polo shirts with the school logo can be ordered in white or blue.
- Royal blue sweat shirts. Sweat shirts are available with the school logo
- Pupils are expected to wear a warm, waterproof coat in the colder months. Blue fleeces with the school logo are available.
- Pupils are expected to wear flat, sensible school shoes.
- Please ensure that all garments are clearly labelled.
- Please ensure your child has a pair of black or blue shorts or tracksuit bottoms and a white T-shirt for PE. They will also require a pair of trainers or plimsolls for indoor use only.
Post 16 students at Ernulf Academy and Bargroves no longer wear school uniform and come to school in smart, casual clothing. Please note that ripped jeans and strappy or cropped tops are not permitted.