All pupils are encouraged to wear school uniform up until the end of Key Stage 4 (year 11) in Secondary. Uniform is not worn in our P16 PFA (Preparation for Adulthood) classes. Families have a choice of uniform providers for items with the school logo. Items are available to order from My Clothing and School Trends-please see the links below. Please note that plain uniform, such as plain polo shirts without the school logo, available from shops such as Tesco and Asda are also part of our school uniform. We hope that pupils will be proud to wear their school uniform and feel a sense of belonging to our school community. We hope our school uniform is comfortable, practical, as well as being cost effective and easy to buy online, on the high-street or supermarket.
Purchase Uniform here:
Please ensure all uniform is clearly labelled with your child’s name.
For pupils of all ages (Early Years through to end of KS4):
- Dark grey or black trousers, skirts or pinafore dresses. Black tracksuit bottoms, dark grey or black shorts in the summer months are also permitted.
- White or pale blue (sky blue) polo shirts or blouses. Polo shirts with the school logo can be ordered in white or blue. A plain polo shirt is acceptable.
- Royal blue sweat shirts or cardigans. Sweat shirts are available with the school logo.
- Blue and white checked summer dresses
- Pupils are expected to wear a warm, waterproof coat in the colder months. Blue fleeces with the school logo are available.
- Pupils are expected to wear flat, sensible school shoes.
- Please ensure your child has a pair of black or blue shorts or tracksuit bottoms and a white T-shirt for PE. They will also require a pair of trainers.
- Please ensure that all items (clothes, bags and shoes) are clearly labelled with your child’s name.
Post 16 (PFA) students no longer wear school uniform and come to school in smart, casual clothing. Please note that ripped jeans and strappy or cropped tops are not permitted.