Friends of Samuel Pepys
The Friends of Samuel Pepys is a registered charitable organisation which aims to raise additional funds for the benefit of the pupils attending the school, similar to a Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
The Friends of Samuel Pepys aim to enhance the resources and extra-curricular experiences available for our pupils, over and above what the school budget provides.
The Friends of Samuel Pepys rely on donations from people like you. Our registered charity number is 1059414.
We value enormously the support from our friends, businesses and the community. We are dependent upon the generosity of caring supporters who offer much appreciated donations enabling us to provide specialist facilities, resources and experiences that cannot be maintained solely using our school budget.
Donations and money collected through fund-raising activities events have enabled pupils to benefit from:
- redeveloped the Primary soft play room, with all new equipment
- redesigned and kitted out the pupil kitchen area, with accessible tables and work units
- the development of a state of the art, interactive multi- sensory room
- the development of Rebound Therapy and access to trampolines
- an amazing literacy lounge with sensory stories and a wide variety of books
- a gift for each pupil at Christmas time
- visiting theatre companies
- music therapy provision
- an accessible minibus in partnership with the Lord’s Taverners
All this has only been possible because of our dedicated committee members and huge support from families, businesses and the community. We are very grateful for the support we receive and the help we receive to ensure every child and young person with special educational needs has every opportunity to reach their potential.
Funds raised are used to enhance innovative learning opportunities, experiences and resources, often making use of new technology and resources that motivate pupils and enrich their learning.
Your donation is welcomed. Please do contact the school office if you wish to make a donation or donate directly using the link below. Cheques can be made payable to “Friends of Samuel Pepys”.
We are currently fundraising for an outdoor learning resources and have set up a Just Giving page for your kind donations
Click here to donate – https://www.justgiving.com/samuelpepysschool